We have a very special team of people who have direct experience of successfully leading firms and organisations through times of change and crisis. The crisis might be identity and branding, developing new business, financial difficulties, unexpected key man issues or the consequences of internal and external disputes. The combination of our hands-on experience in turn-around projects and track record as mediators is a powerful resource for urgent and effective change which may be personal or corporate.
An outcome focused dispute resolution solicitor (non-practising) and mediator with expertise in managing high value and complex commercial litigation. A dynamic leader with solid board level experience and proven proficiency in creating solutions for a wide range of business problems. Track record in developing and implementing innovative projects to increase client base, client retention, organisational profit and reputation. A clear focus on meeting challenges with an open mind and engaging commitment in others for appropriate action.
- Past deputy chairman and head of litigation at leading law firms
- Experienced non-executive director in SME and not-for-profit companies
- Project lead for change management, including in manufacturing and trading businesses
- Served as a deployed regular and reserve army officer
- Track record in resolving disputes in M&A, life sciences, banking and financial issues, insurance, intellectual property, insolvencies, partnership and shareholders.
Influential negotiator, mediator, and interim sales director. Mark has more than twenty years experience operating at a senior level as an interim board member leading the implementation of effective strategies for growth. He has experience broad and deep across many commercial sectors and demonstrable success in resolving conflict within sales teams. Experienced commercial mediator with consistently good feedback from independent research published in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
- Sound commercial approach with the right balance of innovation and good practice.
- Quick grasp of problems and priorities as demonstrated by successful leadership of commercial organisations in crisis or transition.
- Served as a regular army officer with distinction.
- Professional services, retail, insurance, agriculture, family business, partnerships and property.
Amanda has an enviable track record of successful dispute resolution in non-litigated and litigated cases. Highly regarded for her expertise in interpersonal disputes and their effects on business, she is known for engaging even the most reluctant in meaningful decision making. Extensive commercial experience at senior and board level is her platform for an effective approach to leadership and business recovery. Amanda also enjoys consistently good feedback in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
- Sound commercial approach which puts people, their skills and motivation front and centre to accelerate turn-around and resolution.
- One of the UK’s most experienced mediators with expertise in applying mediation skills to urgent business problems.
- Strong IT skills and understanding of technology to bring efficiencies and improve information sharing.
- Frequently the choice of law firms for their own disputes.
Some of the Moot Hill Team
Back Row from left to right: Charles Middleton-Smith, Mark Linnell, Rory Field, Anthony Monckton, Deborah Burke. Seated: Amanda Bucklow and David Pritchard
Please contact us to discuss a problem which is either on your desk or advancing over the horizon.
Download Moot Hill Ebook Spring-18